Friday, July 20, 2012

First blog.

Hi everyone, welcome to my first blog.  I thought I could get this out yesterday but I'm a baby boomer just getting into this social media stuff so, please, bear with me.  Though frustrated with the process, I actually resisted the urge to get my.38 and end it all.  (By shooting my computer, not myself.)

This blog is going to be about my experences on my writing journey from the start to where I'm at now, working with a publisher to get the wrinkles out of my novel so it can go to print.  It will be fun, I hope you join me.

See you next Thursday.
Jay

PS:  Remember, your never to young, orold, to  begin writing.



 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I look forward to joining the journey with you.

    Donald Riggio: Author "Seven-Inch Vinyl: A Rock and Roll Novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Jay!! I'll be sure to keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay, I'm lucky to post on my blog once a month. I have been including short stories. Check it out.
    joycebrennan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no trouble getting into the blog to open and post. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete