Sunday, September 16, 2012

BEWARE!!!!!

Okay.  You've finished your novel.  You haven't had anyone but friends and releatives vet it and they tell you it's great.  So, in your mind, you're ready for the next step.  So, you grab a writer's magizine and look for agents. 

BEWARE!!!!  If they ask for money  BEWARE!!!!! 

I did.  A year, and six hundred dollars, later, nada.  It took awhile but it finally dawned on me dawned on me.  I was being taken.  

I quit sending money.  Now, you would think the guy would send me an over-due notice.  Another nada. 

This soured me for a long time on writing.  DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!!

Checkout anyone you are considering to send your work to on "Predators and Editors"  the best rating source around.

More next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment